SMAN Digital Manifold - 3 Valve (SM380VINT)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Super rugged construction
Temperature compensated system tightness test
Sends and receives wireless readings
Protected thermocouple jacks for pipe and outdoor temps
Water resistant (IP54)
Designed for Performance
Knowledge, power and experience are packed into the newly designed SMAN® Refrigerant Manifolds. Years of feedback from A/C and refrigeration specialists is combined with Fieldpiece’s laser focus on continuous improvement to bring you the toughest, most advanced digital refrigerant manifold on the market.
From the extremely rugged overmold casing, reinforced hook, and hermetically sealed sight glass, to the wireless capabilities, data logging, and tightness test, the SM380V is built so you can do your job easier, faster and better.
Packed with Knowledge
The SM380V is designed to work the way you do with advanced features to streamline your job and provide your customers with the answers they need.
• Stores up to 9 jobs internally
• Easy download via USB port
• Displays % free storage space before logging begins
• Logs up to 7 days (168 continuous hours)
• Check for leaks after repairs or installations
• View pressure differential over time
• Timer tracks duration of test
• Temperature compensated with SL temp to avoid false positives
• Adjust auto power off duration
• Adjust back light duration
• Set high and low vacuum alarms
• Select each unit of measurement individually
Receives Wireless Measurements
Add Job Link Tools to your arsenal and get live readings directly on the SMAN manifold screen from the Job Link Psychrometers (JL3RH), Job Link Pipe Clamps (JL3PC), and SRS3 Refrigerant Scale. Place pipe clamps in the perfect location. Monitor and record live refrigerant usage for precise recovery, charging, and documentation. View live air measurements and calculations while making adjustments.