HEALTH AND SAFETY GENERAL POLICY STATEMENT
At iXus we recognise our duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and associated regulations.
We will endeavour to meet the requirements of this legislation and maintain a safe and healthy working
environment. Our Managers and Supervisors are informed of their responsibilities to ensure they take all
reasonable precautions to ensure the safety, health and welfare of those likely to be affected by the operation of
iXus recognises its duty, so far as is reasonably practicable.
● to make regular assessments of the hazards and risks created in the course of our business.
● to make regular assessments of the procedures implemented to reduce the risk of COVID-19
● to provide adequate control of the health and safety risks so identified;
● to consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
● to provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
● to ensure the safe handling and use of substances.
● to provide information, instruction, training where necessary for our workforce;
● to ensure that all workers are competent to do their work, and to give them appropriate training;
● to prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health;
● to maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
● to actively manage and supervise health and safety at work;
● to have access to competent advice;
● to review annually and revise, as necessary, this policy;
● to provide adequate resources for its implementation; and
● to provide the resource to give this policy effect.
● to commit to continuous improvement of our health & safety management systems
We also recognise;
● our duty to co-operate and work with other employers when we work at premises or sites under their
control to ensure the continued health and safety of all those at work; and
● our duty to co-operate and work with other employers and their workers, when their workers come onto our
premises or sites to do work for us, to ensure the health and safety of everyone at work.
To help achieve our objectives and ensure our employees and advisors recognise their duties under health and
safety legislation whilst at work, we will also inform them of their duty to take reasonable care for themselves and
for others who might be affected by their activities.